Easy Install Child Safety Cabinet Locks with strong double sided 3M foam tape that removes easily without damaging furniture. No drilling or screws.
One-Hand Use Drawer Locks Child Safety - Unlocks with a slide of the finger and a simple push back fastens the lock making it simple to use while holding the baby
Durable Child Proof Cabinet Lock and flexible with an unbreakable strap that works on flat surfaces and corners. Includes Bonus 3M Tape to reuse again
Child Safety Cabinet Locks
6 Pack baby locks for multiple uses. Easy to install with strong double-sided 3M foam tape that removes easily without damaging furniture
The childproofing safety cupboard lock is flexible to be installed on flat and curved surfaces.
WHAT MAKES US DIFFERENT FROM THE REST:
- Most importantly, it uses super-strong TPE material for the strap that simply won’t break—and also allows you to resize according to your needs. Whether you want to stop toys floating in the toilet or opening a window. - Easy one-hand operation with a simple slide of the top button with your finger or thumb - Difficult for the little one to unlock due to the tough spring top action button - Snaps back with a simple press, no need to slide the button again - Can be left unlocked for lock-free easy access - The baby locks for cabinets can be removed without damaging the furniture or the surface - Includes four bonus 3M tape pieces to re-use the latches
- Works perfectly on the toilet seat lock and as a fridge door latch
- Serrures d'armoire de sécurité pour enfants - Great for Baby Shower Gifts
- Adjustable and one hand use child lock
Unlocks with a slide of the finger and a simple push back fastens the lock making the child proof drawer locks one-hand use operation. It is also adjustable, cut the strap to make the latches shorter.
Baby Proof almost anything in the house. This is the best fridge lock you need.
No more Tupperware on the floor! Instantly child proofs your house and keeps your little one safe. The simplest baby proofing kit and child locks for cabinets.
ORDER TODAY AND GET FOUR BONUS 3M TAPES TO REUSE AND RESTICK YOUR LOCKS.
Buy with confidence knowing that your infant is protected and that's a 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back.
Yes they are adjustable according to your requirements. Remember, once they are assembled and locked in position, they cannot be adjusted anymore.
The locks come pre-taped with industrial-grade 3M adhesive. Simply peel tape backing and install in seconds.
They have a foam adhesive sticker they attach with, which is a better adhesive. Please use dental floss on the back of the lock base and cut through the mount. It leaves a residue that would be easily scraped off by using a hairdryer, or Goo Gone solution, or rubbing your fingers. It might damage some antique delicate furniture.
There is a slight chance of paint peeling off. However, if you follow the instructions on the packaging it might work out great.
They can be installed on glass, wood, aluminum, plastic, or vinyl
Old oven doors heat up with the oven is on. New oven doors do not do that - they are cool to the touch when the oven is on. If you have an older oven, and when the oven is on the door is hot, then these will not work for your oven. If you have a newer oven where the door stays cool even at broiling - then they should work.
No they do not leave a mark since the adhesive is PE foam type, which is easy to remove without causing any damage to the surface
Yes it works great on a toilet. Please make sure to avoid any kind of water going on the adhesive.
Each lock is 4.5cm in length and 3.7cm in width.
The whole unit from end to end is 18cm. The strap length is 9cm, and each lock mount is 4.5cm in length.
They need a flat surface to mount to. Bricks are usually not flat so they will not work.
We have customers using these outdoors with success. However, they are not waterproof which means in rain and snow, the adhesive will lose its strength.
These will work on lazy Susan-type cabinets, front loader washers and dryers, microwaves, trash cans, RV doors, and more.
To watch the Installation Video, click here.
To download the manual, click here.
It is difficult to adjust the strap length once locked in place, so measure and trim the strap accordingly before assembling.
1. The lock comes unassembled, to allow adjusting the strap
2. Cut strap accordingly with scissor or use full strap
3. Circle shape with a number on the white base should be pointed to the right
4. Do not extend the strap length by placing the strap halfway
5. Center align and place first strap groove on the first slot on the base
6. Slide white cap from left to right
7. Slide completely till the end to lock in place
8. Assembled position, ready to be used
We recommend installing at night when kids are sleeping or when there are no distractions
1. Determine where to install Latch before removing the adhesive backing.
2. Clean and dry the surface before mounting the Latch
3. Once the location is determined, remove adhesive backing and firmly press Latch to the surface. Do not stretch the lock.
4. Allow adhesive to dry for 24 hours before first use.
Slide the top button with your thumb or finger, and pull it towards you to unlock.
To lock, simply snap the lock on the base by pressing down
Do not use sharp objects. Slide dental floss behind the lock in a sawing motion with both your hands starting from the edges and cutting through the tape on all four sides of the mount. Once loose, pull off the mount. Wipe off residue with a soft sponge and WD40, or rub your fingers to remove the adhesive residue.